This week's game update (#4) shows the most improvements and a few bug fixes we've ever made so far. Read the blog post to find out what has changed.
Last week has been, let's say, quite a busy week for us. We've made many improvements, bug fixes and more to the game. This has resulted in a massive list of changes to read.
The end of Season #1 is near (03-10-2020), so we will be doing a new 50% extra Blood Coins promo soon! Stay alert to not miss it.
Now on to the changes we've made to the game this week.
Improvements & new features
- Avatars: As per many requests, players can now choose their own avatar that will be displayed throughout the game;
- Amount of players logged in each consecutive day is shown now right next to online gangsters;
- Forum now displays the number of posts players have under their name;
- Added blood coins log to blood coins store;
- Updated blood coins store to a new fitting design;
- Fixed forum UBB code;
- New users are now able to remove their free protection received for registering
- Updated the forum post' confirmation page design;
- Updated bank, Swiss bank and vault confirmation/error pages design;
- Updated store's order confirmation page design;
- Updated steal vehicles, garage, race and crew crimes error/confirmation pages design;
- Bounty page design and error/confirmation pages have been updated;
- Forum topics are now ordered by last reply date;
- Drug facility page is now mobile-friendly;
- Travel page is now mobile-friendly;
- Messages page is now mobile-friendly;
- Crew overview is now mobile-friendly;
- Smuggling drugs success message now correctly shows what you’ve smuggled and to what city.
- Promotion banner now shows a countdown until the promotion is over;
- Fixed the styling of the bounty modal on profile page;
- Added forum caption to the mobile menu;
- Route 66: Higher rewards for first 2 crimes to make the crimes worth it;
- The money you pay when healing in the hospital will now be taken from your cash money;
- Forum caption has now been moved to profile management
- Fixed a typo in crew management and crew profile conssigliere to consigliere;
- Removing protection in the store now fully removes your protection;
- No longer possible to remove protection whilst not having any protection;
- Redlight district now correctly displays the money you've earned on your bank log;
- Smuggling drugs now fully works. The city you're located in won't show up.;
- Lottery winners now correctly link to the right page of the player. Hovering over the winners now also displays an infobox;
- Crew profile now displays the correct amount of players in the crew;
- Buying crew power from the crew shop now correctly calculates the power received over the total amount of players in the crew, excluding players that are signed up for the waiting list of the crew;
- Highscore online players now correctly displays the crew you're in.
As seen, a huge list of changes and fixes. Make sure to follow us on social media to stay in the loop of everything new. If you haven't already, please follow Mafialeader on Instagram and like the page on Facebook to stay up-to-date!
We will as always keep working hard to improve the game.
A new week means a new update of all changes we've made this week. Slowly but steady we're creeping towards a total of 1000 players, including many new active players. Thank you so much for that!
Our 50% extra Blood Coins promo is up for just 1 more day, so make sure to order your coins if you want to get 50% extra for free
This week's game update (#2) shows a lot of improvements and a few bug fixes. Read the blog post to find out what has changed.
Last week was an overwhelming week. Not only did we hit our first big target of 500 registered players, we even saw an increase of 40% new players, giving us a total of over 700 registered players with a bunch of new active players. Our marketing work is paying off, given that so far most of it has only been just a small test.
If you haven't already, please follow Mafialeader on Instagram and like the page on Facebook to stay up-to-date!
Because we've reached a big milestone, we're doing our first ever store promotion. Thank you.
Hooray! We just hit a big milestone, Mafialeader now has 500 players ❤
Since we're extremely happy and proud of this achievement, we want to show our appreciation by having our first official promotion.
If you order coins in the store now, you'll get 50% extra coins per order! This promotion lasts until 19/08/2020 0:00 CEST
Please give us some of your feedback and get rewarded with some in-game coins.
It's important for us that players can have their say about our game. We would love to hear from you what you do or don't like and how we can improve things, for a better game experience.
We have created a quick questionary of 7 questions to get a better understanding of what we have to work on. By filling this in, you will be rewarded with free coins as our thank you for your honesty and time. Your opinion and feedback mean the most to us.
The questionary can be found by clicking on the following link: https://forms.gle/6b1GbXk6U9o2AXfWA
As always, we will keep working hard to improve the game with new content.
This week's game update (#1) has brought several changes. Read the post to find out what has changed.
It has now been 2 weeks since the launch of our first season. We're grateful for the support we've already received, as well as the tips and feedback the community has given us. Since we're dedicated to giving you the best experience possible, we have been working hard on fixing reported bugs and other issues. Besides, we've made small changes and new additions to improve the game's experience.
Down below is a list of what has been changed so far:
- Performing crimes while low on health can now result in a death
- Players can now only attack another player each 15 seconds
- Fixed all car details & images
- Route 66 has been fixed and should be working correctly again
- Updated design when a player is dead
- Members now get €5000 hourly on both bank account and cash, instead of €1000 and €2000. This will generate more daily money
- Store prices of protection have been reduced for a better balance of the core mechanics
- New users now get free 25 Blood Coins when they sign up, instead of the previous 10
Improvements & new features
- Store confirmation page has a new fresh look
- Quick action bar when scrolled down and scroll to top
- Added revive-kits, costing 5 Blood coins in the store. Can be used as a cheap way to revive yourself. If you don't have a revive kit, bringing yourself back to life will cost you the default 28 Blood Coins. New players are given one revive kit for free.
- Updated design when a player is dead
- Messages UI visibility has been improved slightly, redesign coming later
Website & server
- All bigger files are now served via our global CDN, taking away server load and lowering the total file size of the website
- Header security improved
First marketing steps have been taken, resulting in a growth of over 300 new members. Besides, we have been working on official game artwork that has been used on social media. Take a glimpse here.
We will keep working hard to improve the game with new content. We have big plans for Mafialeader and can't wait to show everything to you.